Beware of hypoallergenic diets and Metacam for dogs
This is a very informative and a little scary article to read from a holistic vet on how conventional vets can make something related to habitual behaviour and/ or past injuries turn into feeding a mono-diet which will eventually harm your dog.
Because it doesn’t get to the root of the issue.
Do your research and find a vet who cares about your pet rather than his bottom line.
What do you think about these Vet prescribed diets? make a comment below
Bernie – The Dog Owners Coach
- We're just about to start, are you joining us ? aweber.com/t/Cg3hJVisit my website @ www.4dogenterprises.com 6 years ago
- RT @oldiesclub: No-one wants our medium mongrels, like Schmirny ( oldies.org.uk/?p=87506) Can't understand it. They're my favourites! http:/…Visit my website @ www.4dogenterprises.com 7 years ago
- I'm raising funds for Border Terrier W'fare UK, a group I've helped for the past 4ysr Get a Cool To Be Kind wristband ow.ly/vV36jVisit my website @ www.4dogenterprises.com 7 years ago
- @will_young31 I'd love to see you sport a Cool to be Kind wristband for Border Terrier Welfare as we love Esme, can I send you one?Visit my website @ www.4dogenterprises.com 7 years ago
- @andy_murray I'd love to see you sport a Cool to be Kind Wristband for Border Terrier Welfare, we love Maggie May and Rusty can I send you 1Visit my website @ www.4dogenterprises.com 7 years ago